1. Admission into the Islamic Institute is subject to the availability of space and acceptance by the Institute.
2. All courses offered by the Institute are subject to availability and the Institute reserves the right to change the courses and syllabus without prior notice.
3. All students must register for their courses at the start of each academic year and pay the required fees.
4. All students must adhere to the dress code and other regulations as set by the Institute, including the rules and regulations concerning religious activities.
5. All students must maintain good attendance, punctuality and behavior and must complete all assignments and course work on time.
6. The Institute reserves the right to expel any student who fails to adhere to the Institute’s rules and regulations, or who fails to maintain satisfactory academic progress.
7. All fees must be paid on time; failure to do so will result in the student being barred from attending classes and/or any other Institute activities.
8. The Institute reserves the right to change the fees and any other regulations without prior notice.
9. The Institute reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without giving any reasons.
10. The Institute reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of admission and enrolment at any time without prior notice.